Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Seeking thin but firm cotton pillow for sleep
Seeking thin but firm cotton pillow for sleep
    Hi, I can't seem to find thin but firm cotton pillows like the old ones I have photoed here.  Although one tag says Polyester Fiber.  No tags anymore of the manufacturers.  Memory foam, good down or other stuff is no good for me.

It's like they are not made anymore or perhaps this are just old and worn perfectly to be firm and thin. 

If anyone is aware what I should be looking for or a vendor, I am desperate to buy more or replicate these cotton thin firm pillows I have.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Seeking thin but firm cotton pillow for sleep
I have had good luck with using travel pillows. The first one is much like you described--but is polyester batting, I think. It is small and flat. I got it at Sears. I did graduate to a "Mr. Pillow" travel pillow, but needed to take more than half the stuffing out of it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjusting to Nasal Pillow Mask DenKen31 9 990 04-12-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 244 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 222 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 340 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 263 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 5,133 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 252 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.