Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Full Face Mask Recommendation - Mirage Quattro or ??
RE: Full Face Mask Recommendation - Mirage Quattro or ??
(04-10-2018, 12:12 PM)Ron AKA Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 11:49 AM)LarryRapp Wrote: FWIW.  Mirage Quattro - nice but it leaks.  ResMed Foam 20 - no leaks.

Thanks Larry. Which one do you mean by the Foam 20? Would that be what ResMed calls the AirTouch F20 with the memory foam?

Confirm that mask model ResMed F20 AirTouch memory foam. I have it, but can't comment on durability. I have yet to get it to seal as consistently as the F20 AirFit silicone, my current go-to mask.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Full Face Mask Recommendation - Mirage Quattro or ??
I bought the Quattro FX on Amazon based on the excellent reviews there, and it works for me and is easy to put on and take off once you get it adjusted. Definitely read the mask primer here if you haven't already, I was having leaks and it turned out I had it too tight! I loosened it a little and the leaks went away, with the exception of an occasional leak at the bridge of my nose that I can eliminate by adjusting the placement just a hair. I think it's as comfortable as a full face mask is going to be, but I can't seem to get past being bothered by having something on my face.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Any tips on how to get better airflow in under nose masks/hybrid full face masks? jake79 16 243 3 hours ago
Last Post: jake79
  [CPAP] Congested/painful itch reaction/face hotness upon use of CPAP Yeliad 6 164 04-15-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Yeliad
  Cpap Mask Marks on Face and neck newtothis1 3 137 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
Angry Waking Up with CPAP, Not Getting Full Nights Rest. What Settings to Change? xgrea40 3 325 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: jcp519
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 188 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 664 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 17,057 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.