Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Galletto1959 - Therapy Thread
Galletto1959 - Therapy Thread
Sto usando il resmed autoset 10 cpup da 15 giorni, con un indice di apnea grave, che ora è più di 40, cosa ne pensate del risultato ragazzi?? Grazie

I've been using the resmed autoset 10 cpup for 15 days, with a severe apnea index, which is now over 40, what do you guys think of the result?? Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: cpup result resmed 10 autoset
The image you included shows a summary of your sleep. It is more useful to see the full Daily Details charts. Based on the information provided, you are using your CPAP at a fixed pressure of 10.0 with no EPR. This results in a low AHI less than 1.0 per hour. Your 95% flow limitation is 0.15, and this suggests a lot of airway resistance, which can contribute to respiratory event related arousals and general discomfort. Turn on the EPR (expiratory pressure relief) feature on your machine to Full-Time at a setting of 2 or 3, and I think your therapy will be much more comfortable. I think we might also consider moving from fixed pressure to Autoset mode.

Please include the full night of data using the Daily Details chart as described in our wiki "Organizing Your Oscar Chart" and we can learn more about how therapy is progressing. It seems your CPAP therapy is a significant improvement compared to your sleep without CPAP.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
can you help me please to activate the epr function?? I searched the medical settings and couldn't find it thank you very much
Post Reply Post Reply
This link explains how to enter and use the settings menu. https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info
Scroll down the clinical menu to the Comfort Settings and set EPR to ON Full-Time and use Setting 3. When these options are selected, you can scroll back to the top of the menu and exit the clinical settings.

The clinical manual is available in our CPAP Setup Manuals link at the top of the page. https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual You will need to send an email to apneaboard@gmail.com and put Setup Manual in the subject line. Then, write Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset, in the text. You will get the manual by email.

If you need assistance in Italian language, I can try to get a translator involved to help.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
here is the result of tonight with epr set to 2 as per your advice, my breathing seemed lighter and more comfortable thanks a lot

Post Reply Post Reply
other screen shot ant ty very much

Post Reply Post Reply
These results show a significant improvment with flow limitation being reduced from 0.15 to 0.09. I would like you to increase EPR to 3 and turn off Ramp or start ramp pressure at 7.0 rather than 4.0.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
I'm doing it tonight and tomorrow I'll send you the data, thanks for the help have a nice day
Post Reply Post Reply
your invaluable help, he made super optimal breathing, the parameters prove it. Many thanks brother.
Take a look, hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Well how about that! Keep up the good work. I'm glad you have found a more comfortable, effective therapy.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,062 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 159 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 253 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,264 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,355 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 957 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,200 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.