Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Getting Lookee Ring oximeter data into Oscar on a Mac
RE: Getting Lookee Ring oximeter data into Oscar on a Mac
The Android ViHealth app has 2 requirements for creating the binary file.
1. You must view the results of the downloaded data. Data that hasn't been viewed is in a bold font. (Darker print than viewed data to my old eyes)

2. There is a memory storage limitation for that directory or phone. The data will still display the details on the phone, but will not create the binary file.

A side note about its time. I was recording my SleepU and my AC10 starting times for comparison later. My SleepU displayed 22:29 when it was initiated. The resultant file had a timestamp of 22:31:35

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, thanks. That makes sense, however I have already looked at all the data, still no file for the past two nights, only for the first Sad. Perhaps a restriction in the directory. Anyway, I dumped the data from the sqlite file and I could import it just fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
for the record, in a unix-like shell:

Code:
for filename in `sqlite3 ./PlusebitO2.db 'select mFileName from sleepData'`; do echo $filename; (sqlite3 PlusebitO2.db "select quote(dataBuf) from sleepData where mFileName = '$filename'" | cut -d\' -f2 | xxd -r -p > $filename); done
Post Reply Post Reply
sergio - I want to thank you for posting the SQL script. It couldn't have come at a better time. ViHealth was updated to version 2.65.0 and my Android phone will no longer create the binary file. I have contacted Wellue about the problem. So far, their response has been, "Oh! Really?".

Thanks Thanks Thanks

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the app O2 Insight Pro that produces a report for the Lookee O2 ring.  After a .csv file of the report was saved to my MacBook I attempted to import it to OSCAR by DATA>Viacom/Wellue.  The file appears in a faded format so it is not accessible. 

Any suggestions for that situation?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes! Use the raw data file that is listed as a 14 character digital number. Also, this file may contain the device's model in the filename. The 14 character number you are looking for will be year (4 digits), month (2 digits), day, (2 digits), hour (2 digits), minute (2 digits), and seconds (2 digits).

Please read this Wiki article for locating and downloading from a Mac:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...port#macOS

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2022, 10:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Yes!  Use the raw data file that is listed as a 14 character digital number.  Also, this file may contain the device's model in the filename.  The 14 character number you are looking for will be year (4 digits), month (2 digits), day, (2 digits), hour (2 digits), minute (2 digits), and seconds (2 digits).

Please read this Wiki article for locating and downloading from a Mac:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...port#macOS

- Red

The Mac OS app O2 Pro Insight that accepts O2 Ring data does not offer access to the data in raw data file format so there is no way to save an O2 sleep report to disk that OSCAR can import.  The ViHealth cell phone app I have only has .csv files for sharing.  Maybe I do not have the latest apps, I'll look around.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you view each recorded session on the phone first.?  I know that on an Android phone, it will only create these files if you view the data.

To view the folders on your phone, you can connect it to a PC via the USB cable. You will be prompted to allow the PC to access the phone's folders. After you connect, it is as simple as if you are using a USB drive connected to your PC.

Also, look in the Viatom's directory for filenames that end in "db".  That is the SQL database storing all the information.  There are SQL scripts here on the board that will allow session extraction/file creation of the binary files that I was referencing.  

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2022, 07:43 AM)ejbpesca Wrote: The Mac OS app O2 Pro Insight that accepts O2 Ring data does not offer access to the data in raw data file format so there is no way to save an O2 sleep report to disk that OSCAR can import.  The ViHealth cell phone app I have only has .csv files for sharing.  Maybe I do not have the latest apps, I'll look around.

When you import the data from your oximeter into the O2 Insight Pro software on your Mac it automatically saves the binary file (what you need to import into OSCAR).  There is nothing to export.  You can use OSCAR to get to the binary files and import them, or you can use Finder to copy them to a location where they are easier to get to.

If you are using an iPhone it should give you the option to "Share as Binary".  You can then use AirDrop to transfer the binary file from your phone to your computer, then import into OSCAR.

Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Success!  O2 Ring > Android phone via bluetooth > Samsung Files > Android File Converter > Save to Mac Documents via USB C connection.  OSCAR > File Wellue/Viatom Import > Select 14 digit file from Documents.   It may pop up on the OSCAR report immediately or take a few minutes to appear.

Click and drag O2 graph up to top area of report.  Resize or not and there it is folks.

Whew.  

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 7 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 95 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.