Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair
Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair
I got the error on my Airsense 11: Heating System Error. Therapy may run without heating for two nights in a row. I ran a check by turning on the auto warmup function and determined the heating plate was not turning on. I have had the machine for barely over a month.   I woke up both mornings with a headache, congestion and allergy sneezing; headaches were never a symptom for my sleep apnea prior to therapy. My sleep med practice said they would send the unit back for repair and it could take 2 weeks to get it back. I was thankful that I had bought the used RM Aircurve 10 so I had a backup. I am not sure if they would have given me a loaner as it wasn't offered when I said I would use my back-up Pap machine.  But I have not been happy with the practice to date. But happy to continue Pap Therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Glad to Have a Back-up, RM 11 Sent Back for Repair
Yea, A back up machine is a must imo. I just had to use my back up last week when I sent mine in for repair.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been seeing more this "Heating System Error". Seems like its becoming a pretty big problem for the AS11 machines.

Nick from CPAP reviews had made a couple videos on this exact issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
If it were me I'd ask them to send a new ResMed AirCurve10 instead.  The 10s are better. Then you'd have two great machines!
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Two is one, one is none regarding medical grade gear, glad you have a backup, but please get a backup of at least one of everything Smile

I have two backup machines/psus and a battery backup and a battery to back up the primary battery haha!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirSense 10 repair recommendations in Canada? Garemenyi 0 118 04-28-2024, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Garemenyi
  [Equipment] Resmed Warranty Repair Timeline fixed it 3 183 04-27-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Product Suggestions To Help Prevent Back Sleeping mawaw1992 6 328 04-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 276 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 5,886 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 656 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 1,074 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.