Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Graph of my first 2 night with ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
RE: Graph of my first 2 night with ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
(01-14-2020, 12:21 PM)Rocktaze Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:07 PM)bonjour Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

The clumping of obstructive events indicates that you are most likely tucking your chin,  See the soft cervical collar link in my signature as that resolves the issue in most people.
We need to clear this up to see other issues.

I honestly don't feel like i'm ready to use a Soft cervical collar yet, i'm 30 years old and it's already difficult for me to accept the fact that i need to sleep next to my girlfriend looking like Darth Vader. 

Here is a screenshot of Last night.

Does my settings look good? Shall i change anything?
If i can do anything to keep it under 5 while not using a collar, i would much prefer that option.

I don’t have a whole lot to offer since I’m beginning my first night tonight.

I can offer this though. The most important thing to my husband is that I finally get a good night of quality sleep. It’s worse for him that I can’t function during the day and do anything fun because I’m too wiped out to enjoy anything.

He could care less what I look like while trying to achieve that goal and he loves me just the same. 

Let go of the personal hang ups and try the collar. Your woman will want what’s best for you. Talk to her about it, I’m sure she’ll agree.  

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-14-2020, 12:21 PM)Rocktaze Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:07 PM)bonjour Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

The clumping of obstructive events indicates that you are most likely tucking your chin,  See the soft cervical collar link in my signature as that resolves the issue in most people.
We need to clear this up to see other issues.

I honestly don't feel like i'm ready to use a Soft cervical collar yet, i'm 30 years old and it's already difficult for me to accept the fact that i need to sleep next to my girlfriend looking like Darth Vader. 

Here is a screenshot of Last night.

Does my settings look good? Shall i change anything?
If i can do anything to keep it under 5 while not using a collar, i would much prefer that option.

I don’t have a whole lot to offer since I’m beginning my first night tonight.

I can offer this though. The most important thing to my husband is that I finally get a good night of quality sleep. It’s worse for him that I can’t function during the day and do anything fun because I’m too wiped out to enjoy anything.

He could care less what I look like while trying to achieve that goal and he loves me just the same. 

Let go of the personal hang ups and try the collar. Your woman will want what’s best for you. Talk to her about it, I’m sure she’ll agree.  

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
    As is suggested here, I have found the collar to help with the clusters. One thing you can do if you want to be stylish with the collar is get a sock and cut it at the heal and use it as a cover for the collar. You can get all sorts of crazy socks and change themes instead of using the white cover that is supplied with collar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 23 440 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,807 4 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 114 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 840 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 168 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,614 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.