Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hanging on to my Dreamstation ASV
Hanging on to my Dreamstation ASV
Hello all,
I've been scanning this forum for a while now and decided to join in.
I am one of those people who has not bothered with the so called "recall" and continuing to use my favorite machine because first of all I never use an Ozone cleaner, never cleaned the machine itself as it is not necessary and use good old dish soap to soak my mask and tube every day, so there's no reason for my machine "foam" to have disintegrated and besides, its only a couple of years old and I have paid for it with my own money. and no, I won't use a biological filter on the inlet or outlet of the machine because that will put unnecessary strain on my machine which I have paid for. did I say that already? But I have registered my machine just in case Phillips is forced to send me a new one in which case I'll be happy to accept it.
I find Philips products to be superior to resmed because my machine is made in Germany whereas Resmed products can be made anywhere in Asia and you never know what goes on in those factories. I also refuse to have a cellular connection added to my Dreamstation and when my doc needs my data, I'll be happy to send her an updated copy.
Enough with the introduction. I'm off to reading your fascinating exchanges and maybe make a few comments of my own.
Bye for now.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hanging on to my Dreamstation ASV
We all have our own level of risk we take every day, if you are comfortable with it and you believe your therapy is good - that is great!
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,758 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 1,563 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation & Dreamstation Go Different AHI? Thedudefino 2 1,327 05-31-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Thedudefino
  New Dx, 4 sleep studies in 3 weeks, feel left hanging with questions emmylouwho 59 4,452 01-16-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Tips for Hanging Hose for AirFit P30i Sleepwreck 4 1,328 11-22-2020, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Benzi
  Confused and left hanging Leiland 8 2,197 08-30-2016, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Ghost1958

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.