Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Happy with AHI - Thoughts on fine tuning?
Happy with AHI - Thoughts on fine tuning?
I've used my resmed airsense 10 for about 2 months and would say that I'm happy with my results. The first week of therapy was pretty cool as I've never had such an easy time waking up in the morning and getting on with my day. Since then I've gradually felt more fatigued during the day but it's nowhere near as close as pre-therapy.
I'm using a full-face mask since starting out with a nose-mask made me get pretty big leaks due to breathing through my mouth. I'm also using a chin-strap.
I'm now interested in some feedback on my setup and data. Any input is appreciated. 

Attaching some screenshots of my data below.

Overall stats:[attachment=14474]

Typical days:[attachment=14476], [attachment=14477], [attachment=14478]

Last night with above mean AHI:[attachment=14475]

Kind regards Marty Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Happy with AHI - Thoughts on fine tuning?
Without an issue to address, I'd leave the settings alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Happy with AHI - Thoughts on fine tuning?
I wouldn't worry about the one outlier. Your numbers look great and it sounds like your feeling well. I wouldn't change anything.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Need some tuning I think timthebaker 6 168 47 minutes ago
Last Post: timthebaker
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 564 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  Help with CPAP tuning for a noob arjaydev 1 234 02-08-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 260 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000
  What are your thoughts on dental Daytime Nightime Appliances (DNA)? NoddingHacker 13 2,742 01-24-2024, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Msevcsisin
  [Treatment] New User; Fine Tuning- First 3 Days of Data jgthegrouch 9 421 01-16-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: jgthegrouch
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,505 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.