Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Having more CA events every day with APAP
Having more CA events every day with APAP
            I was diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (moderate 24.5ahi ) two weeks ago.
I started my APAP a few days ago. The first night was amazing I only had .1 events (obstructive) but every night since my Clear Events have been steadily increasing.
The second night I had .31 clear air events, the third night .80 clear airway events, the fourth 3.16 clear airway events. My obstructive events stayed under .5

\Last night I had turned off EPR and ramp and changed my pressure to 7-18 to try to offset the CA events as I have read here that EPR can cause central events to occur but it seems to have made it worse.

I am getting concerned with the clear airway events because last night I had so many, any advice?        

more oscar data

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Having more CA events every day with APAP
Your pressure range is too wide 4-20, you need to start to narrow it down based on the measured pressures http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Titration
I would try something like 7.6 - 13
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 13 398 1 hour ago
Last Post: stevew168
  Still tired and CA events liebano 1 39 5 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,405 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 89 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 374 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 273 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 577 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.