Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] First post so want to thank you all.
First post so want to thank you all.
I was recently diagnosed with 'severe sleep disordered breathing' after taking an overnight sleep test at home. Treatment was recommended as 'a trial of CPAP in the first instance'. Having no knowledge of sleep apnea it was a godsend to find this site. It has provided me with a wealth of information to help me move forward in my treatment and to make some early informed decisions as regards equipment. I do intend to take advantage and place further more topic specific postings in the future but did want to make my first posting an emphatic and heartfelt THANK YOU.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First post so want to thank you all.
Welcome to the forum! . . .Mate

Looking at your profile, I see you have some great equipment for your treatment.

Please post your progress.
- Steve
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Swaziman, welcome to ApneaBoard.

Welcome

Best of luck with your new CPAP, and we're more than happy to answer any questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi swaziman,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy, feel free to let us know how you progress. Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 129 24 minutes ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,909 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 187 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,827 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 171 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 270 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  [CPAP] New User Struggling - PSG and CPAP Data Post PSG1 4 2,115 01-08-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.