Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Heater on Humidifier of ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Heater on Humidifier of ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Can anyone tell me how the heater base (metal plate) on the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Humidifier is supposed to work? I have a new machine, and the heater base is cool in the morning. It does not seem to heat up a great deal, even if I do a pre-heat. It is barely warm to the touch and then shuts off. By comparison, the DreamStation 2, which I also have, has much greater heating on the humidifier. Any suggestions, or is this standard for ResMed?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Heater on Humidifier of ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
I see that there is already on lot on this topic.  So I will read the previous comments. Should have done a search first.  Disregard my question, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your humidifier mode setting, if using a heated hose, will play a part in heat output. If this applies, try manual mode on a higher number, like 5 or 6. See if that helps.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-30-2021, 12:14 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Your humidifier mode setting, if using a heated hose, will play a part in heat output. If this applies, try manual mode on a higher number, like 5 or 6. See if that helps.

Thanks, Dave.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,713 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 836 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 166 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,591 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.