Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hello - Help with REMStar Pro and Sleepyhead
RE: Hello - Help with REMStar Pro and Sleepyhead
(10-28-2012, 10:26 PM)zonk Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 10:08 PM)Js4tda Wrote: There has been a patch release to work with 60 series machine.
welcome to the forum - saw the link the other day ... not sure if its from Mark or someone else

Thanks for the information you guys provide here. I also got the icon for the sleepyhead sheep to work with my desktop shortcut on the same post. The patch updated my software with no problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes seems t be working from an old imported folder I had. (not sure anymore if this was from the older machine I had from mt DME)

I will load it from my SD card from my PR System One REMstar 60 Series tomorrow.

I only got at the most 2 hrs sleep last night so I am heading upstairs to space mask on now.

Thanks Js4tda, zonk & Sleepster
Post Reply Post Reply
If you all with 60 Series System One machines can verify that this SleepyHead patch will work, let us know. I'd like to make an announcement on the Main Forum if this update/patch works okay.

Thanks.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
[/color][color=#FF0000]
(10-29-2012, 11:03 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you all with 60 Series System One machines can verify that this SleepyHead patch will work, let us know. I'd like to make an announcement on the Main Forum if this update/patch works okay.

Thanks.

Coffee

I just imported my data from my SD card from my PR System One REMstar 60 Series now & it does WORK!
Now I just need to start understanding reading it.
In a post I seen just a few days ago I seen someone provided a PDF link to help with SH.

I am still looking for it but if you know the one I am talking about could you send me in the right direction please & thanks.

Dan

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 952 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,838 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
Ohmy Remstar Auto legacy data nolajoe 0 429 07-15-2021, 07:07 AM
Last Post: nolajoe
  remstar pro c-flex + memory card lost honklange 2 756 01-24-2021, 12:59 AM
Last Post: honklange
  Phillips remstar se sytem one staceyburke 3 712 01-18-2021, 07:59 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  data import issues with Philips Respironics REMstar Plus (System One) c-flex+ sark666 4 905 11-03-2020, 03:56 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR can't read data from SD Card - REMstar Plus (System One 60 Serie LValadas 8 1,117 08-05-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: LValadas

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.