Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help finding a Cpap supplier
RE: Help finding a Cpap supplier
(09-10-2021, 11:38 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: My opinion is to give a follow-up call to check on progress. Check with your doc too and if it's not a big problem, ask for the script to include the name ResMed AutoSet. You may have a choice to make on another 10 series or the new 11.

I know they received the order they just don't call to say  they did.  If they weren't the only ones in town that haad the Series 11 I would see abould witching to a different supplier.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2021, 12:55 PM)ajwees41 Wrote: I know they received the order they just don't call to say  they did.  If they weren't the only ones in town that haad the Series 11 I would see abould witching to a different supplier.

I know they received the order they just don't call to say  they did.  If they weren't the only ones in town that had the Series 11 I would see about  switching to a different supplier.
Post Reply Post Reply
You don't have to stick with any supplier. Call your insurance and get a list of DME's they have a contract with, then start making phone calls to get a "feel" for who might be more reasonable to work with.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
True, and with COVID the DME might be willing to ship it and work with you in a no contact way, meaning you might not even need to be there physically.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2021, 01:47 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: True, and with COVID the DME might be willing to ship it and work with you in a no contact way, meaning you might not even need to be there physically.

thanks now just seeing who in my area takes medicare and my medicaid plan since and has the airsense 11 in  stock
Post Reply Post Reply
For some reason Lincare sent the order to American Home Patient which still has offices in my area, but is still owned by Lincare? Confused. Both websites list same address as their Omaha location?
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe it's a combo office with Lincare and American Home Patient in the same place.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-13-2021, 06:53 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Maybe it's a combo office with Lincare and American Home Patient in the same place.

They are both owned by Lincare but why don’t they just say say they transferred my records back to American Home Patient?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 171 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 226 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 547 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  If you're finding your CPAP uncomfortable ... Dr.Bob 4 595 11-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [CPAP] Unique finding? Looking for recommendations and any expertise. gold3n 5 666 11-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  [Pressure] Need help finding the right pressure. kidchameleon 57 4,973 07-28-2023, 08:16 PM
Last Post: kidchameleon
  Help finding my Bipap machine taken by mistake on airline orthoal 6 604 06-16-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: orthoal

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.