Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help me to interpret some Sefam Results/Charts
Help me to interpret some Sefam Results/Charts
Hi all!

I am new to the board, but have had my Sefam S-Box for almost a year now.

I just recently discovered the software and have been poking around my results to see some insights into my data.

I am definitely feeling the positives of CPAP after almost a year, almost zero daytime drowsiness and my sleep pattern is really great, but had been finding a lot of restless sleep lately and wondered if digging into my data was going to give me an insight.

I have 2 screenshots here - one from around the time I got my machine in June 2022 and one from the last week.

[Image: Wp2jw-Nt76-V.png][Image: SFAMain-2-Bzxeu60-Yx.png]

They look fairly similar to me, I'm just not sure how to read this data to tell if it's going great, or if there is something I can improve?

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help me to interpret some Sefam Results/Charts
https://postimg.cc/k26t9dhq
https://postimg.cc/3dbDPw1t
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help me to interpret some Sefam Results/Charts
Your results look broadly similar to my own!  However,  my results are just not consistent.  At the same pressures (I use min 6.5 and maximum  max 10)  to try and avoid mask leaks - but have some good nights and some not very good at all.
 “Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.”   - DH  Lawrence

oldman
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 102 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 108 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 181 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 158 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 133 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.