Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help needed please
RE: Help needed please
Wow what a difference.  I switched to the P10 nasal pillow mask.  Having said that I think the head gear for it is subpar.  The non adjustable strap has to be the worst design in the industry.  Once I learned to wear one strap behind the ears, and the other on top of my head I can sleep through the night without waking up feeling like I have a wood splitter shoved up my nose.

On to last nights charts.  Again wow. AHI of .81  Also Preassure average of 13.82.  That is 4 cmH2O lower than with the full face F20.

I also included a zoomed in graph.  Does anyone see any reason to change my settings from where they currently are?  Cheers.

Craig

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Given that it sounds like you're OK with the results, I have but 1 suggestion. Repeat these results.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The data with the P10 looks great, I have no suggestions if your comfortable with these settings well done
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,534 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 100 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Help needed SteveC 23 1,074 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  help needed teamarliss 7 296 02-25-2024, 10:11 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Advice Needed With Settings and Deciphering OSCAR Data WhatIsRemSleep 16 947 02-12-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.