Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with OSCAR upload
Help with OSCAR upload
Hi Red:
As you had recommended last week to me I have purchased a SD card reader for my desktop, I have located SD card in my Aircurve BiPAP and I have downloaded OSCAR in my desktop. Since I am not very familiar with computers, if you could guide me through the procedure of downloading data from SD car to OSCAR and how to create document to post in this board. I have a Delll desktop with Window 10.

Thanks for your help.

Naveen Mohan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with OSCAR upload
Please read the links in my signature. Trying to tell you each step that is in the links, would be like reinventing the wheel. After you try it on your own with the help of these files, feel free to post your questions here.

Please keep all your posts in this thread. We can always change the title name later if need be.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-12-2023, 07:50 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote:  We can always change the title name later if need be.

- Red

Thanks for mentioning this, very useful function!
The Resmed and Philips Respironics machines are quite different; sometime you have to read down a post a lot, to see which machine they are talking about. Would it be possible for the moderators to add the machine brand to the title of a post which they see is a lot about using a machine and its settings, so that readers can save time not reading down posts that give information you can't use if you don't have the brand of machine the OP is using and writing about? (Sorry for long-winded writing) Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's a video walkthrough if that makes it easier for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB1hbYF...izeMySleep
Post Reply Post Reply
The title renaming option is usually reserved for the OP, since it's their thread.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 155 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Provider cant upload data because machine was bought online? ICS55 10 3,027 03-17-2021, 01:57 PM
Last Post: DesireeRRTDME
  [Equipment] Resmed 10 Upload Memory Card gallardojaime 4 864 05-03-2020, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Upload of OSCAR Data-Review Help Requested Diggers4pg 6 1,241 05-19-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Diggers4pg
  First Upload of OSCAR Data - Help Decipher? Diggers4pg 4 1,348 05-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Diggers4pg
  DreamStation Upload Issue mscottc 4 5,877 06-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead - What graphs to upload? RedSkip 6 1,622 07-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Last Post: justMongo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.