Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with s-9 Vpap in S mode
RE: Help with s-9 Vpap in S mode
Charts or it didn’t happen.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Decreasing your PS or IPAP has been suggested as a likly improvement for you for some time. Why have you not done this. It should have a positive effect on your Central; events. Just because a 'normal PS for a bilevel is 4 does not mean that that is appropriate for all, and it is not for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2020, 02:11 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Charts or it didn’t happen.

Here is the chart. Just one from last night. Can confirm this is not normal as my mother has a pap machine and her chart doesnt have these. Just thought somebody here might have thoughts on what is happening.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Bonjour, I decided not to change any settings to let my body get more used to the machine. As I have with you alls help greatly reduced my events I am feeling much better so I dont want to rock the boat. Only been Papping again for about a week.
Post Reply Post Reply
Trust us, neither Sleeprider nor myself will suggest anything that will be detrimental to you. IMHO Sleeprider is the best on any of the forums I follow.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2020, 04:41 PM)Gtm4192 Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 02:11 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Charts or it didn’t happen.

Here is the chart. Just one from last night. Can confirm this is not normal as my mother has a pap machine and her chart doesnt have these. Just thought somebody here might have thoughts on what is happening.

Can you show a more zoomed out section and also include the flow graph it could be your breathing round the mask ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Just about the most useless chart ever. Please reread the Organizing Your Oscar Chart wiki, or better use the View/ reset chart menu and use F12 to take the screenshot.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,240 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 250 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  Changed my mother over to APAP Mode: Phaleronic 2 382 12-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 315 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685
  Resmed 11 autoset For Her mode help! HMG7450 10 682 11-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Flow Rate Interpretation and PAP Mode / Pressure Settings Suggestions ABC1234 3 605 10-16-2023, 07:34 PM
Last Post: ABC1234

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.