Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help with understanding the cause of flow limits
Help with understanding the cause of flow limits
I've been trying a few different masks recently as despite almost a year on CPAP, I still try to mouth-breathe and thus leak air.  I usually use a P10, but I tried the F30i full face mask.

To my surprise, lots of flow limitations leading to RERA and Apneas.  Anyone have any idea why?  I was also wearing a cervical collar so I can't believe it would be due to chin tucking...

I switched back to my P10, taped my mouth and slept well until 6am when i woke up.  I think the 2 CA at that time is SWJ and can be ignored...

THoughts???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 17 765 3 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 50 9 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 395 Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Last Post: earnerd
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 77 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 301 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 277 04-15-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 195 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.