Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hire sleep technician to review SleepHQ data?
Hire sleep technician to review SleepHQ data?
Hi everyone! I am interested having a sleep technician who is experienced in reviewing CPAP data (OSCAR, Sleepy Head, SleepHQ, etc.) look at my data to provide me an in-depth view on what might be happening with my sleep. Or, I have a link in SleepHQ that I can share here and get some feedback. I have been using CPAP therapy for about 5 years now and lately I feel as though my sleep quality has not been great lately. I've been feeling a more tired then I think I should, although my reported AHI has always been low.

Would appreciate any advice. I can also provide a link to my SleepHQ if that's better. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hire sleep technician to review SleepHQ data?
You are welcome to post your OSCAR charts here. Those of us who answer a lot of questions are experienced users. None to my knowledge are licensed doctors rts or sleep techs. All in all I think that collectively we do a pretty good job of helping the users here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, thank you so much! Last night's data has been uploaded to SleepHQ.

https://sleephq.com/public/f15842c0-2226...d64b09956f

As you can see my AHI is low, and it always has been. I used to have very high leak rates and tried a variety of full face masks and nasal pillows. A sleep tech that I spoke with suggested that I try the Bleep Dreamport solution and tape my mouth shut, and that has helped my leak rate tremendously. He also suggested that I switch from APAP to CPAP and turn off EPR and Ramp and try a pressure setting of around 10 to 11. When I wake up I tend to have a lot of gas and I'm not convinced this is the right pressure setting(s) for me.

When I zoom into the flow rate it seems like the breathing is inconsistent and I don't think my ResMed 10 is really flagging all the events properly. That's part of the reason why I thought CPAP might be better - to prevent a flawed algorithm from changing the flow settings and potentially disrupting my sleep. There's an event at 12:34a that the machine didn't flag as an example, and my breathing seems sort of erratic at times as you scroll along.

I used to take screenshots of my OSCAR data and am just getting used to SleepHQ. I'm hoping the share feature makes this easier on all of us since it seems like a great solution which I can use across multiple devices.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
You show that you are using OSCAR. Please post a screenshot of your OSCAR Daily page. It contains statistics that can provide further insights. SleepHQ is nice, but it is still in beta and doesn't provide enough detail.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I too prefer OSCAR, but when I suggested you post your OSCAR charts, you posted SleepHQ which I am not familiar with. To properly help you with this I should procure a SleepHQ account and learn all it's Idiocracy. Learn where I can view all the stats just to help someone who has an AHI of 1 and apparently no current issues. Not when you can provide the data in the form I am used to.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 233 4 hours ago
Last Post: Akaharu
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 181 04-15-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 107 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Oscar review please SleepyJeff 1 168 04-04-2024, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 110 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 221 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 55,094 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.