Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Holy Air tried a ResMed N20 from a Airtouch P20 and was blown away literally
RE: Holy Air tried a ResMed N20 from a Airtouch P20 and was blown away literally
With lower pressure, your sleep appears less fragmented and your respiratory flow appears more even through the night. I'm surprised to see a reduction in tidal volume, however that might be the reduced leak rate and the level is actually probably appropriate at 550 mL and minute vent at 9.38 L/min. Leaks are about half. I suspect you might be a bit over ventilated at higher pressure, but we only have one day of data to compare, and how you feel will be more relevant than numbers.

With the reduction in pressure in Vauto mode, your maximum pressure was still only 14/10, which is below your previous minimum setting. If you're interested in seeing where lower pressure go, then reducing EPAP min to 8.0 may be something you want to try eventually. Don't be in a hurry to make that change, as I would rather see this new setting settle in. Perhaps if we can find a more comfortable and appropriate pressure range, you will better tolerate the nasal mask.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Holy Air tried a ResMed N20 from a Airtouch P20 and was blown away literally
Lowering the pressure has cleaned up your chart. Congrats.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
3 nights in a row of AHI at 0 with the lower pressure excellent recommendation I really don't mind the F20 full size mask however I was given 5 N30 and since they are smaller I thought it would be better but for now I been feeling better each day.

Here is from last night

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry AirTouch N20 - digs into cheek - any solutions? Lilaq88 2 607 03-26-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Valtor
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 425 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 343 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Airtouch F20 nose irritation artg 4 463 01-10-2024, 06:45 AM
Last Post: artg
  Beard with a full mask AirTouch F20 resmed Slopey 5 1,103 09-09-2023, 08:36 PM
Last Post: NorthCoastLocal
  Advice on how to clean F20 Airtouch? raptosnorus 4 726 06-30-2023, 08:23 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.