Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Home sleep study data
Home sleep study data
I took a home sleep study and copied the data before sending the unit back.  I have tried several different ways to review the data but since I'm a complete amateur I've don't have a clue what I'm looking at.  Things I've tried are as follows: EDF Brower - pulls the data but I have no idea what I'm looking at or if it is capable of calculating any score.  Polyman - pretty much the same as EDF Brower. ResScan - since the data is for the sleep study and not the machine it does not support the file.  ApneaLink - The data I copied is in EDF format and from what I can tell this program only recognizes OSA data file.  

The machine I used was the ApneaLink Air sleep study machine.

Hoping to find someone that knows how to upload the data or someone that can turn my data into something even I can understand (report or usable OSA file)

I can send the data by email as the files are to large to attach if required.  It is for two different nights.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 4 120 3 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 244 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 78 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 534 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 192 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 120 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.