Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How Is This Possible? Please?
How Is This Possible? Please?
[Image: yDDwoeE.png]

I have had a stretch of a couple of weeks where the Sleepyhead AHI (0) doesn't at all seem to match the graphs. What is this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How Is This Possible? Please?
This has been reported previously and seems to be a fault in the machine rather than Sleepyhead. Try rebooting the machine by unplugging it from the wall socket and wait 30 minutes before plugging back in.

By the way, the machine in your profile doesn't match the one in the SH report - have you updated?
Post Reply Post Reply
Very astute observation on the different machine.  In another post I am investigating problems I am having stabilizing results with a new Airsense 10 Autoset.  The 750P is my old machine which I was using temporarily for comparison. 5 stars for you observational powers!  Smile  I had no way of understanding what I was seeing with the old Bipap data in Sleepyhead.  Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you using the old SD card in the new machine maybe that is confusing sleepyhead ?  If you are make sure there is no data on it from the old machine as it looks like the summary info is coming from a Phillips machine that is not being used and the detailed data from the resmed ??

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Jason. No this is actually the card that came with the 750 eight years ago. I'm having problems getting decent numbers on my new Airsense 10 Autoset, so I parked it for a few nights and went back to my old machine. The Resumed has its own card, but thanks for the advice. I might do something like mix them up!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.