Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How To Get Sleepyhead To Show Less Than 10 Second Events?
How To Get Sleepyhead To Show Less Than 10 Second Events?
I am wondering how many 9 second, 8, 7, 6 second events I am experiencing... How do I get this from SH?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How To Get Sleepyhead To Show Less Than 10 Second Events?
It's not a Sleepyhead thing. It is your machine thing. It's not recording them. I don't think you can get SH to show what it doesn't know is there. It doesn't interpret the data all by itself, only takes the results given to it and turns it into a language we can understand.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2015, 06:32 PM)player Wrote: I am wondering how many 9 second, 8, 7, 6 second events I am experiencing... How do I get this from SH?
Less than 10 seconds is not considered or scored as an event
Not sure about SH, ResScan flow limitation graph - flat shape indicate upper airways obstruction

Post Reply Post Reply
There is a feature in SleepyHead Preferences, "CPAP" section, called "Custom User Event Flagging." I haven't tried to use it but it looks like you can specify a percentage of flow restriction and a time interval you want to flag. (I'm using Mac version 0.9.5 (testing).

I'd be interested in what you find out if you decide to experiment with it.Smile There's a warning in that section that it's an experimental feature to capture "events missed by the machine." There's also a note about enabling the feature before Import. If I was going to experiment with this feature I'd first make a backup of all my data in case there's a problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2015, 06:32 PM)player Wrote: I am wondering how many 9 second, 8, 7, 6 second events I am experiencing... How do I get this from SH?

Easy Peasy

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-the-bomb
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
So it IS possible?

I love it when I am wrong about stuff like this! (really, I do)
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I get a lot of 50% but few 20%.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2015, 09:36 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: So it IS possible?

I love it when I am wrong about stuff like this! (really, I do)

You weren't all wrong.Wink All the data is still coming from the machine itself (and of course it has to be a full data machine). SH is just "reading" that data in different ways depending on how you configure the custom user flag.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 860 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question OSCAR Oximetry Preferences - Pulse Change Events - How Re-apply to Existing Data? DavidEsp 2 618 02-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Question Bookmarks (or hack) for User-Defined Events? DavidEsp 4 546 02-10-2023, 06:26 PM
  New Aircurve, Missing CA UF2 Events jcoleman 3 608 12-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Last Post: jcoleman
  Meaning of numbers in parentheses of events in Oscar fredo48 8 1,536 10-15-2022, 07:01 AM
Last Post: fredo48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.