Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How am I doing?
How am I doing?
Been about 6 weeks with CPAP. Still not a fan but learning to deal with it. Have other lack of sleep issues (work/stress) but trying to get into a better routine and be in bed before midnight. Usually up 5-5:30 to start work. Self employed so sleeping in is not an option and I like being up later at night alone to decompress. 
Anyway check out the screenshot. This was one of my longer sessions with the mask on. I had been waking up and taking the mast off and falling back to sleep.
Thanks for the input all. Have a great day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How am I doing?
Your numbers are excellent! Your machine certainly appears to be doing it's job. Why do you think you are waking up and removing the mask? Do you feel like you are getting enough air?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How am I doing?
I am not sure why I am waking up and taking off the mask. I never remembered doing it - think I was in a sleepy haze. Usually get up once per night to use the bathroom and I turn off the machine and put the mask back on since I am up. This past week it seems that I got over doing that and have been getting 5-6 hours per night. Not going to get more than that until I change my sleep habits. Seem to be heading in the right direction. Thanks for the input.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.