Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do I read an 'oxps' file?
How do I read an 'oxps' file?
I am trying to look at some of my old CPAP data from 2016. This was one or two computers ago. All I have from those days are files of type OXPS. I have downloaded both sleepyhead and OSCAR software and read the wiki files for those programs, but I can not figure out how to open those files.
Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do I read an 'oxps' file?
Specifically what device is the data from?

OSCAR assumes it is reading from the data card. If this is only a partial copy or you have changed the directory structure then read the data with OSCAR will likely fail.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.
Any chance to try to build an artificial directory structure now, or do you think it is probably not possible to see that data anymore?
Post Reply Post Reply
Search for oxps format or viewer.
You may be lucky at reading it. It is a document extension similar to pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded windows XPS viewer and was able to read the files. Turns out they were oximeter files, not cpap readbacks. I guess I lost all my cpap files at some point.

Anyhow, thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 62 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 968 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 141 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 663 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,143 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 546 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Exporting Oscar File kevinmallard 2 521 12-19-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: kevinmallard

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.