Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How do you open the humidifier? Problem solved.
How do you open the humidifier? Problem solved.
Waaaah! How do you get the lid off the humidifier on the A10A for Her? I finally figured out how to get it off the machine (which wasn't obvious to me at all), but how do I open the lid? Without breaking it? I can't find the instructions in the User Manual.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do you open the humidifier on Resmed A10A?
No worries. I went on YouTube and found my answer. They sure don't make this stuff easy....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How do you open the humidifier? Problem solved.
Shame on your DME for not showing this to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 09:44 PM)kiwii Wrote: Shame on your DME for not showing this to you.

They could have done iit quickly and I had other fish to fry (I was focused on the condition of the unit). Even Resmed doesn't have a graphic, and I'm going to write them a note regarding the ergonomics of their latches, etc. I'm not a couch potato, and my fingers are not unwilling, and I shouldn't be having difficulties disassembling and re-assembling things, especially when I'm in a target user demographic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Halfasleep,

Your posts are taking me back .... I remember feeling the exact same way about the humidifier when I first started. I battled so to open it that thought I'd got a defective unit, almost broke it actually .... that's how frustrated I was.  Can't remember how I figured it out, but what a hassle it was just to do something that should be straight forward. You are not alone!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with adjustments post open heart valve replacement SistineKid 2 91 04-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: SistineKid
  [Equipment] Bag for Aircurve 10 without humidifier? melbell 3 163 04-20-2024, 02:07 AM
Last Post: melbell
  ResMed Humidifier Tub Change? Reesche 12 415 04-09-2024, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Reesche
  [Equipment] How to stop rain out from external humidifier? SluggerBaloney 7 283 04-02-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: SluggerBaloney
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 5,037 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,286 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,562 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.