Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to make the A10A for Her record to SD
RE: How to make the A10A for Her record to SD
I just "borrowed" the old SD card from my Remstar Pro.  Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 09:53 PM)pholynyk Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 07:39 PM)AlanE Wrote: Setting the mask type is probably a good idea. P10 = Nasal Smile

AlanE is a bit asleep at the keyboard... The ResMed P10 is a nasal pillows mask, so the setting is 'Pillows'.

Wouldn't be the first time - thanks for the correction.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead can't find the data on my SD card. It's a new card. 4 GB. Do I have to do anything like format it? I use a Mac. Does the indicator flash red in your CPAP when you insert the SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it write locked?  Try putting it in your Mac and use Disk Utility app to format.  Then try it in the CPAP machine again.  If the card is bad, Disk Utility should tell you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think, on a Mac, you have to do something to 'mount' the SD card. It might be as simple as double clicking on it to open it. If you can open it and view the files on the card, then SleepyHead should be able to find it.

I'm sorry, it's been a few years since my MacBook died and I couldn't afford to replace it, so I'm not sure of Mac procedures any more.
Post Reply Post Reply
When you insert your card in the reader on your Mac it should appear on the desktop as a Volume (drive) after a couple of seconds. Double clicking the card will open it in a finder window. There should be a folder named P-Series and possibly a text file named id.text listed.

Double click on the P-Series to open it. There should be a folder that uses a string of numbers, something like 14652907, for it's name and a text file called LAST.TXT. The folder should have folders named something like D, E, P0, P1, P3, etc. These folders contain your data.

The P-Series folder MUST be the first folder you see when you open your card or SleepyHead won't be able to find it. It can't be in another folder.

If you decide you need to reformat your card be sure to copy it into a folder on your desktop. To do so right click on the desktop and choose create a new folder in the resulting drop down menu. Drag the P-Series folder to the folder you just made.

To reformat the card open the applications folder in finder and scroll down to the utilities folder. Find Disk Utility in the utilities folder and double click on it to open it. Do the following to format your sd card:
  1. Click on your sd card in Disk Utility to select it.
  2. Select Erase in the top menu of Disk Utility.
  3. Click the Arrows on the right of where it says Format in the resulting popup and select MS-DOS (Fat).
  4. When MS-DOS (Fat) is displayed in the Format section, click Erase on the right bottom of the popup.
Disk Utility should reformat your card.

Be sure you select your sd card when formatting as other drives will be listed as well, including your hard drive.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-03-2017, 07:01 PM)pupcamper Wrote: When you insert your card in the reader on your Mac it should appear on the desktop as a Volume (drive) after a couple of seconds. Double clicking the card will open it in a finder window. There should be a folder named P-Series and possibly a text file named id.text listed.

Double click on the P-Series to open it. There should be a folder that uses a string of numbers, something like 14652907, for it's name and a text file called LAST.TXT. The folder should have folders named something like D, E, P0, P1, P3, etc. These folders contain your data.

The P-Series folder MUST be the first folder you see when you open your card or SleepyHead won't be able to find it. It can't be in another folder.

If you decide you need to reformat your card be sure to copy it into a folder on your desktop. To do so right click on the desktop and choose create a new folder in the resulting drop down menu. Drag the P-Series folder to the folder you just made.

To reformat the card open the applications folder in finder and scroll down to the utilities folder. Find Disk Utility in the utilities folder and double click on it to open it. Do the following to format your sd card:
  1. Click on your sd card in Disk Utility to select it.
  2. Select Erase in the top menu of Disk Utility.
  3. Click the Arrows on the right of where it says Format in the resulting popup and select MS-DOS (Fat).
  4. When MS-DOS (Fat) is displayed in the Format section, click Erase on the right bottom of the popup.
Disk Utility should reformat your card.

Be sure you select your sd card when formatting as other drives will be listed as well, including your hard drive.

Thanks, PupCamper. Your instructions are great. I'll give it another whirl tomorrow. For now, I've inserted another SD card in my A10A so I can tell if the original card is defective. I had a problem with SleepyHead crashing as well.

For the moment, I'm going to let MyAir guide me a long until I can make max use of SleepyHead. I'm working on lowering leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hiya

I just inserted the SD card in a USB stick and inserted that into the USB port of my Mac Air. It shows up in 'finder' under 'devices' as does Sleepyhead. I started with locking the SD but accidentally have used it unlocked sometimes and have never had rogue data. Maybe lucky.

With both running, use the import SD card icon in Sleepyhead and viola....you should get your data.

Helpfully, the masked sheep icon shows up at the bottom task bar.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2017, 11:03 AM)Apnea Infant Wrote: Hiya

I just inserted the SD card in a USB stick and inserted that into the USB port of my Mac Air. It shows up in 'finder' under 'devices' as does Sleepyhead. I started with locking the SD but accidentally have used it unlocked sometimes and have never had rogue data. Maybe lucky.

With both running, use the import SD card icon in Sleepyhead and viola....you should get your data.

Helpfully, the masked sheep icon shows up at the bottom task bar.

That's exactly what I did, and I assumed it would work, but NO. It's going to be a while before I get this figured out.
Post Reply Post Reply
My new card reader seems to be defective.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 34 1,057 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Not sure what to make of my OSCAR data Machinist 3 264 03-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Machinist
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 402 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 529 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Idea Tell me how you've Modified your P10 to make it VENT more Hydrangea 47 6,615 01-13-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: her.suit
Exclaimation SSRI's Can Make it Worse.. AlaskanJaeger 3 616 12-17-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredpanda
  Can you make anything of my home test results? vanillagorilla 2 403 12-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Last Post: vanillagorilla

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.