Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to size F30i *frame* before purchasing
How to size F30i *frame* before purchasing
I've been very happy with the ResMed nasal pillows when sleeping on my side.

I thought I'd try the AirFit F30i, hoping that with mouth pressure,  it allows me to sleep on my back without events.

I called my Norco supplier and they sent me a small frame. (I know it comes with various cushions, but I'm talking about the frame here.)

I'm a 5 foot 10", 165-pound man.  So, even though I haven't tried it on, I'd guess I'd take a medium.

I went to their retail store here in Seattle and they told me that medium should be the right size.  

I have my doubts and hate to open it if it's almost definitely going to be too small.

I know that after I open it, I can confirm the sizing with the image below.  

But, does anyone have any suggestions on how to know what size I need before opening the package.?  I haven't been able any info online about that other than this attached image.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to size F30i *frame* before purchasing
Might I suggest you try ResMed's AirFit F30i fitting template to give you an idea of the sizing you require?
https://document.resmed.com/documents/pr...ch_eng.pdf

Best,

Steve
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the suggestion, Steve.  That's the sizing guide from which I got the image I included in my post.

Unless I open the sealed package, I can't size the frame.

And I don't think the cushion sizing it shows has a lot of relation to the frame sizing.

I could be wrong though.

THANKS again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Work with your DME, they might allow you a return after the package is open. Mine told me they are given promotional headgear and to just throw away the one that didn't work since they could not resell used medical supplies.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,793 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,584 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 301 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 296 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Tube Size - 12mm, 15mm and 22mm MrIvanDrago 8 474 02-23-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  New to CPAP- Need advice on purchasing a machine JuanSiesta 4 370 02-14-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JuanSiesta
  New CPAP User - f30i Mask Troubles CcReesezzzzz01 6 828 01-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: CcReesezzzzz01

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.