Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I need help
RE: I need help
(06-10-2019, 09:34 PM)Big Guy Wrote: I worked rotating shifts (mostly swing and graveyard) for over 30 years straight. I was certain that once I retired, my sleep would be all messed up. 

I'm happy to report otherwise. I adapted back to normal quite quickly.  Big Grin

That's awesome BG! I feel so much more energetic being awake bright and early.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2019, 09:43 PM)Dormeo Wrote: Hannah14, I’m very sorry to hear about all the troubles that life is giving you, and I hope that things will be going better for you soon. 

About apnea, CPAP, disability, and employer accommodation of disability, this might be a good place to start:

https://askjan.org/disabilities/Sleep-Disorder.cfm

I would understand if you didn’t want to escalate too much too soon with your employer, but it’d be great if you could also find an attorney who would consult with you free of charge. Many counties have organizations (e.g., bar associations) through which you can try to find someone. Also, some attorneys specializing in disability accommodation will consider a free initial consultation. 

Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Dormeo. I will look over the thread you sent me. The store is open 15 hrs so I figure they should be able to schedule me earlier. 4 people quit this week to move to other states, so hopefully I can get their hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck, Hannah!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.