Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I think my settings are not optimal
Hello everyone, 

Can you look at my settings please

Thank

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I think my settings are not optimal
Welcome to Apnea Board. I see you have changed the EPAP Min on the 12th of November and things improved some according to the summary page. It's not surprising 2 ways, most doctors don't get prescribed settings per individual very well chosen. Secondly the DreamStation machines require more setting edits after usage, as these aren't as forgiving of settings too low for your needs. The settings for these Respironics needs adjusted very close to optimum or it gives less than good therapy.

You still have some more adjusting to do with your Respironics. I'd suggest moving the EPAP Min up to 8 as that's where you were at for most of the night as the minimum. OSCAR shows 8 was your 95% number.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is optimal respiration rate, minute vent, tidal volume, etc? ATeam91 4 463 01-23-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ATeam91
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 828 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  [Treatment] How to tell if I am getting optimal results from my PAP treatment? TryingToGetItRight 7 1,087 10-06-2023, 01:20 PM
Last Post: McDee
  AirCurve 10 ASV settings - Equivalent settings for AirCurve 10 VAUTO Shadowpup 0 857 11-18-2022, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Shadowpup
Grin [Pressure] Not sure what optimal pressures are mrsleepyhead2001 2 669 08-17-2022, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Is this a good way to figure out the optimal pressure settings? CorruptAlligator 6 2,233 09-16-2021, 02:34 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Optimal minimum pressure jakobankerhansen 3 1,494 08-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.