Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Import duty and GST into Australia
RE: Import duty and GST into Australia
I use supplier 10 for all my cpap stuff no problems at all, they don't need a script, you can let them know your settings if you wish and they will load them in your machine, I prefer to do that myself
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2017, 06:10 AM)jtprop Wrote: I use supplier 10 for all my cpap stuff no problems at all, they don't need a script, you can let them know your settings if you wish and they will load them in your machine, I prefer to do that myself

Thank you jtprop, appreciate your reply Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I imported a machine also last year and had no issues or anything. Although I ask for a help of a customs broker for it and the good thing is it all went well. I suggest you do it yourself or you can ask someone or a friend of yours to help you with your customs. Most of the suppliers from the US to Australia know what to put on import duties.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2020, 08:51 PM)lelandolson Wrote: I imported a machine also last year and had no issues or anything. Although I ask for a help of a customs broker for it and the good thing is it all went well. I suggest you do it yourself or you can ask someone or a friend of yours to help you with your customs. Most of the suppliers from the US to Australia know what to put on import duties.

Shout out to Fremantle Customs Brokers for helping me out.  
Link Removed.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, certain types of commercial links are prohibited in this forum.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2017, 11:04 PM)kamran.zafar Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 06:04 AM)BHappy Wrote: I imported a machine recently and had no dramas. Somehow, wasn't asked for any payment of any sort. HTH

Do you mean you received your machine to your home address and without any manual intervention for custom clearance and lodging any form? 

If you don't mind can you please share which online supplier did you order your cpap from. I am also looking to order my first cpap from online and this will help me to make my decision.

Regards,
Kamran

Sorry I never replied. In case it helps, I bought it from Supplier #2.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] buying a CPAP from the US for use in Australia. scottie199 103 32,534 02-22-2024, 06:32 PM
Last Post: DB10
  REBATE on your Electricity bill [Australia] libster 0 173 02-05-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: libster
  Slept past noon- Oscar did not import data coolbranch 5 522 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [Equipment] AirSense 11 app not supported in Australia aussiemark22 17 3,963 08-04-2023, 03:31 AM
Last Post: yuqinhuang
Question [Equipment] OSCAR and ResMed oximeter data import Filbert 2 778 08-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Best O2 monitor to import into OSCAR? arborgent 9 1,856 01-23-2023, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 725 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.