Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing Data in 2020
Importing Data in 2020
Is anybody having problems importing data into Oscar? For some reason I have not been able to import data today for the first time ever.  My last import was on 12/15/19.

Note: I tried creating a new profile without any success.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Importing Data in 2020
I didn't have any problems this morning.  First time I downloaded data since Nov 1.  And it worked on 2 different computers.  (Santa was good to me this year.)
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice - Must be a problem with my SC Card. I'll see if I replace the one I have been using.
Post Reply Post Reply
It might be that because as far as Oscar data is concerned that was for December 31st. Tonight’s will be January 1st.
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
I set my computer calendar back a day and tried again. No luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
No problems for me. It's 2-1-2020 here so past New Year.
  • Can you describe exactly what you're seeing?
  • Better yet, can you upload a screenshot including any error messages.
  • Finally, can you turn on the debug pane (menu Help | Show Debug Pane) and upload the text?
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2020, 12:15 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: No problems for me. It's 2-1-2020 here so past New Year.
  • Can you describe exactly what you're seeing?
  • Better yet, can you upload a screenshot including any error messages.
  • Finally, can you turn on the debug pane (menu Help | Show Debug Pane) and upload the text?

I'll put a couple responses.  One with a screen shot and one with the debug data. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Debug file:

.txt   1.txt (Size: 70.32 KB / Downloads: 2)

Screen shot of memory card

Screen shot of memory card

Post Reply Post Reply

Screen shot after uploading the file. No errors or popups.
Post Reply Post Reply
It would be very helpful if you provided the build number for the version you're using. This number got clipped in your last screenshot.

Another thing to try; When yo select the CPAP Importer icon, press the "Choose a File" button and make sure that OSCAR is looking in the proper location for the raw data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Importing blood oxymetry data from Samsung Health Scarmen 5 1,687 04-10-2024, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 280 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 242 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 189 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 344 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,699 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 385 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.