Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing SleepU data into Oscar 1.2.0
Importing SleepU data into Oscar 1.2.0
My SleepU oximeter was delivered last week and over the weekend I updated to Oscar 1.2.0.

I'm using Windows 10.

I tried clicking on Date>Import Viatom data> but when asked to locate the data, the importer showed my user name, and a bunch of folders under it such as 'documents' and 'downloads'. But no 'App data', which is where the O2 Insight Pro data is.

In the "files of type" box the only option is

"20[0-5][0-9][01][0-9][0-3][0-9][012][0-9][0-5][0-9][0-5][0-9]"

On the OSCAR Oximeter import wizard it says.

"Important Notes: For OSCAR to be able to locate and read directly from your Oximeter device, you need to ensure the correct device drivers (eg. USB to Serial UART) have been installed on your computer. For more information about this, click here."

But when I click on the link, to see if I need a device driver, it sends me to a broken link.

Can anyone offer any advice?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Importing SleepU data into Oscar 1.2.0
Open O2 Insight Pro ⇾ Options.   The Data Location box will have the complete path to your Wellue/Viatom data (minus the device's specific directory).  If you haven't already opened OSCAR do so now.  Go to Data ⇾ Import Viatom Data.  In the file Open box, use the path listed in the O2's data location box to navigate.  The additional directory name is going to be the model's number and serial number. You will need to select this directory.  Once in this directory, select all the files you wish to import.

EDIT:
A little tip is to not have either program at full screen while doing the steps above. Use the Restore Down (opposite of Maximize) and size them so both are visible on your screen.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! That worked.

So much to absorb.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

Could by chance provide instructions for Mac OS for importing SleepU data into Oscar? I have the Wellevue SleepU Wrist Oximeter. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...port#macOS
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the faq, worked great.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 79 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 98 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.