Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Incorrect Birth date on F&P InfoUSB 2
Incorrect Birth date on F&P InfoUSB 2
I bought an F&P Icon+ Auto today after using a rental Philips RemStar for the last 2 months. I was pretty keen to set things up on the PC so I could export data to SleepyHead. After following all the instructions (installed InfoUSB Detector and SmartStick Studio) I inserted the USB and was greeted with a screen prompting me to enter my Birth Date. On clicking 'upload' I recieved the following message:
'The Date Of Birth you entered does not match your patient record. Please try again.'

Is there a method of correcting this? Or do I need to return to the shop to get it fixed (non preferred option - it's a 2hr round trip).

I also noted that the Icon does not report as much data to SleepyHead (CSR, Resp Rate, Tidal Vol etc). Is that data not recorded or not visible to the current version of SH? Is there OEM software available to see that data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Incorrect Birth date on F&P InfoUSB 2
Have you checked out the Clinician's Manual for your machine? They might provide the guidance you need. The instructions can be found by clicking the CPAP Setup Manuals button found at the top of each webpage.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-06-2015, 06:05 AM)guzzi948 Wrote: Is there OEM software available to see that data?

There is a commercial software package (OEM from F&P) called InfoSmart. Not sure if it is able to report the additional data you're asking about. There's been discussions of the software in various places here if you'd like to do a forum search. One such discussion is here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...t-Software

But the software is not free. Last I heard it cost about $100, and was available from Supplier #26 on the Supplier List, or you can find other DMEs that sell it by doing a Google search for "InfoSmart software". They could probably tell you if it reports the additional data from your machine.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi guzzi948,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all for your replies :-)
I've followed the instructions to the clinician manual, it's one of the manuals that needs to be e-mailed.
I think I have 'found' a copy of Info Smart I will try out to see if it provides any more data than SleepyHead.
The CPAP/APAP experience has proven fruitful so far, still fiddling with sensawake etc and not totally happy with my mask setup so far (F&P SimPus, tried more comfortable ones but they leaked too much). I'm hoping the perfect solution is out there somewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
The infousb is a program that upload your data to a cloud (web)site. From that site a DME or your doctor can access the data. Your profile does have to set up by the DME or other authorized party. I assumed that the birth date request is part of how they link the data to or to act as a password. It must be a feature F&P offers to doctors and DMEs. I know I was setup a few months after I got my machine but by then the DME stop needing my compliance info.

sleepyhead work jUst fine reading the data directly off the USB card

T
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,480 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 466 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 249 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 297 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Airsense 10 Autoset- I messed up the date OldFatMan 3 406 12-26-2023, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Help interpreting Oscar date from first night Keicereal 2 364 12-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Keicereal
  [Equipment] Time/Date Setting MoneyPit1946 9 703 10-07-2023, 03:02 PM
Last Post: MoneyPit1946

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.