Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice
RE: CPAP to Bilevel advice
I love that high trigger since I seem to have a strong inclination to not breathe. Thanks for all your excellent advice! The transition from the Airsense to the Autocurve went extremely well, no thanks to my doc, all credit to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleeprider, my event numbers still look good but I've been feeling really tired and foggy brained so I looked a little closer at my flow chart. These are a couple of examples from last night and are representative of the wave form I'm seeing throughout the night. I don't see this wave form on the chart. Is that the trigger working? Could you explain what you see if anything? Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
I had a couple of curious and unusual incidents last night where my pulse shot up to 110 and took about half an hour to go back down to my normal pulse of around 50. (around 3:30) This is what Oscar looked like this morning. While the AHI looks reasonable for the night my sleep felt disrupted. Any need for adjustments to my settings?

Post Reply Post Reply
There might be some room to bump EPAP min from 5.0 to 5.6 or even 6.0. I would take a smaller step. Overall things look pretty good, however if you really want an analysis of some of that choppy breathing, we need to zoom in to a 3-4 minute segment to understand it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This was the lead in to the increase in pulse rate as shown on my O2 ring. The pulse begins to increase at 3:28 and spikes to 110 at 3:30. I remember partially waking thinking the machine had gone off.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice wanted for CPAP settings & central apneas EnigmaticToad 22 945 05-15-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
Question [CPAP] Intense Fatigue - Seeking Advice: CPAP Data Analysis PerplexedTom 27 854 05-14-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: PerplexedTom
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 54 2,980 05-14-2024, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Advice re purchasing a new CPAP machine..models and foam... cate1898 10 236 05-13-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  CPAP Newbie In Need of Your Advice mydogatemypap 3 111 05-13-2024, 01:11 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Tweaking Bilevel ahuman 3 131 05-12-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] CPAP settings and general advice needed JwBryce16 3 187 05-12-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: JwBryce16

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.