Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

IntelliPAP 2 smartlink App
RE: IntelliPAP 2 smartlink App
Hello,

I followed the instructions but it did not work.

It does not update anything.

What actually happens is that the CPAP machine data file is transferred to the SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
The file .bin and instructions are exactly as i received them from the manufacturer. Anyone can request the part by calling or writing as instructed in the error message. the package contents are a SD card and instructions exactly as described in this thread. I dont own this machine and have no way to test the firmware update.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Jason333, what kind of info is stated on your DV6? Info-menu? The latest factorysoftware (= not bios software) on my machine shows V027RN20180502. What type of machine do you have? 

The instructions to auto-update are different for me. On the SD-card (name doesn't matter) is a directory DV6, inside that directory is the DV64Firm.bin. It auto-updates as soon as it detects the file. I assume a filecheck/typecheck will be executed before updating. I am using Smartlink for desktop, the new software was included and autoatically placed on SD. After inserting the card into the machine it autoupdated - which worked out fine but I was a bit suprised that it was going on without any notice.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2018, 07:44 AM)IgHtERaB Wrote: Jason333, what kind of info is stated on your DV6? Info-menu? The latest factorysoftware (= not bios software) on my machine shows V027RN20180502. What type of machine do you have?

If a few folks can confirm what specific firmware version the update is, we could probably safely put that info in our download link thread.

For those of you who have updated your firmware from the update file on Apnea Board -- can you confirm the version number of your firmware once this particular update is completed on your own machine?
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello all and thank you for the advice in this thread. 

I had the same problem as Jason333 and tried the firmware update (downloaded from apneaboard) as per the posted instructions but nothing happened.

However after moving the .bin file to a DV6 directory on an SD card it worked fine and only took about 20 seconds to update.

The firmware version on my machine (Devilbiss Blue / Intellipap2) just purchased in Perth Australia is now V025RN20170607 (after the update).

The Smartlink app now seems to be working fine.

Out of interest, I called the number in the US and was put on hold so I contacted tech support by chat and they said contact tech support in the UK, but the Devilbiss Blue / Intellipap2 machine is not even shown on the UK website?

I am very happy with this machine, but it looks like it's no longer being produced / sold. Is anyone aware of why this is as it is a newer machine that other Devilbiss models?

Many thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
The instructions I posted describe the directory structure of the firmware patch. I think it's safe to say the patch works, but only if the .BIN file is placed in a DV6 subdirectory.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Good to hear it worked out fine. Newest firmware version for DV6 machines seems to be version 27 with ID V027RN20180502. It comes with the Smartlink for desktop v3 software.
I wonder if the provided file on this forum is meant for DV6? There must be a file-, version- and machinecheck (if all is programmed well Cool )

The changes in recent versions of Smartlink are:
Update to fix Detailed Usage chart

Updated device firmware files for card updates for DV6 devices.
Threading fix for slower machines when loading patient data
Added data card download logging.

Support for DV65/DV66
Wireless modem stability fixes
Various Bug Fixes
Update control packages
DV5/DV6 Report display
Summary statistics fix when DV5/DV6

Fix DV6 Card download
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2018, 07:44 AM)IgHtERaB Wrote: Jason333, what kind of info is stated on your DV6? Info-menu? The latest factorysoftware (= not bios software) on my machine shows V027RN20180502. What type of machine do you have? 

The instructions to auto-update are different for me. On the SD-card (name doesn't matter) is a directory DV6, inside that directory is the DV64Firm.bin. It auto-updates as soon as it detects the file. I assume a filecheck/typecheck will be executed before updating. I am using Smartlink for desktop, the new software was included and autoatically placed on SD. After inserting the card into the machine it autoupdated - which worked out fine but I was a bit suprised that it was going on without any notice.

Hello IgHtERaB

I apologize for the late reply.

MY machine is DV64D

The firmware is V023RN20160118

I still have not solved the problem
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you follow these instructions: on the SD-card (name doesn't matter) make a directory DV6, put the downloaded DV64Firm.bin inside that directory, put the card in the machine.
After that, can you be a bit more specific in your reply? 

The offered download on this board seems to be V025 (V31 is actual version). So if you succeeded the info should read V025. I don't know if this version is suitable for blue tooth connections. V027 does for sure. You can try the attached file, it is V31. Put the extracted files (D64 and D65) to your SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-22-2019, 09:33 AM)IgHtERaB Wrote: Did you follow these instructions: on the SD-card (name doesn't matter) make a directory DV6, put the downloaded DV64Firm.bin inside that directory, put the card in the machine.
After that, can you be a bit more specific in your reply? 

The offered download on this board seems to be V025 (V31 is actual version). So if you succeeded the info should read V025. I don't know if this version is suitable for blue tooth connections. V027 does for sure. You can try the attached file, it is V31. Put the extracted files (D64 and D65) to your SD card.

I've followed the way that Fortescue suggested and it worked.

1.  I removed the SD card from the machine. 

2.  I connected the SD card to the computer using a suitable connector.
     You can see that the SD card already includes a file with the name DV6 (This file contains all the information transferred to it from the machine).

3.  I downloaded the bin file from Apnea Board link .

4.   I copied the downloaded file into the existing file in SD card  (DV6 file).

5.   I inserted the SD card into the machine. And the machine updated the firmware to V025RN20170607 as Fortescue said.

The Smartlink app now seems to be working fine.

Many thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 279 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Devilbiss Smartlink JonathanLondon 8 1,058 03-21-2023, 05:53 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  DeVilbiss Intellipap Standard DV51D christay 2 1,005 01-25-2020, 05:50 AM
Last Post: christay
  Really Cool feature of Devilbiss Intellipap 2 Desktop Software dfstarman 6 2,058 09-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: dfstarman
Smile Intellipap 2 reporting dfstarman 4 1,979 08-31-2018, 11:49 AM
Last Post: dfstarman
  Devilbiss Intellipap 2 SD card not acknowledged by PC Shorty 2 3,265 10-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Last Post: sbradley02
  IntelliPAP AutoAdjust PAP's Smart Code quip 4 2,713 01-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.