Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is there a link between sleep apnea treatment and incontinence?
RE: Is there a link between sleep apnea treatment and incontinence?
(12-26-2020, 09:41 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: ah OK my bad, I had daytime bathroom needs when I was carrying a lot more weight than now. Not accusing you of the weight, but elder age might be reason.

Weight's a problem. And age isn't.  '74  Happy to be alive.  Wink
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
When I first started CPAP I didn't notice any difference in my bathroom routine. Wasn't until Doc put me on BP medicine that it started. The calcium channel ones were the worst, about every 20 minutes. Now on beta blockers and it's not so bad during th day, maybe every 2+ hours.. At night it's usually one trip every second night. So i guess you could ask what meds were you on when higher frequency started?
I didn't notice anything stress related other than feeling my BP rising on occasion. Everyone if different. At least things are still sort of working and not falling off!!!
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2020, 12:24 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: When I first started CPAP I didn't notice any difference in my bathroom routine.  Wasn't until Doc put me on BP medicine that it started.  The calcium channel ones were the worst, about every 20 minutes.  Now on beta blockers and it's not so bad during th day, maybe every 2+ hours..  At night it's usually one trip every second night.  So i guess you could ask what meds were you on when higher frequency started?
I didn't notice anything stress related other than feeling my BP rising on occasion.  Everyone if different.  At least things are still sort of working and not falling off!!!

Thanks Jeff8356!

Good advice.
DaveL

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
@Big Guy--lately I've been getting up for the washroom about every other night. I'd like to find a holistic remedy that helps.

During the day I think two things are an issue for me. I'm too heavy. And I stop breathing (voluntarily) then I hurry to the little room.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply
Doing some reading!

"Stinging nettle.  One of the best ways of preventing frequent urination especially at night...."

Meyer, Nicholas J.. Performance Upgrade: The Top 50 Herbs for Men's Health . Nicholas J. Meyer. Kindle Edition.
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 47 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 227 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 349 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 609 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 287 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Obstructive Sleep Apnea After Stroke Help MB123 1 74 03-23-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Dental appliance for sleep apnea???? mrpat 4 125 03-23-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: mrpat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.