Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time?
Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time?
My Resmed 10 machine inside Oscar shows me data starting at 12 then goes up to 13, 14, 15, 16, etc but its not showing me actual times like 5am, 6am, etc that I need. I want to be able to trace events back to a certain time and I cant seem to do that with this military style time that is going on inside Oscar at the moment. Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time?
That is 24-hour time. There is no need to have an AM or PM. Any time after 12 noon (12:00) just add the time to 12 to get a 24-hour time. Example: 3:00PM it would be 12+3=15, so the time is 15:00. Anyway, if we used a 12-time, the graphs would be overridden with all the AMs and PMs.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So there's no way to fix it? There's these huge weird gaps in my data and Oscar keeps saying that I've been asleep for 12 hours, but I never am. Its weird and I attributed it to the time its set on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Is the time on your AS10 set properly? Also, are you using the Smart Start feature? That has been known to cause problems like yours.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have no clue, its been set automatically from the company I bought it from. I never thought or even know how to go in and change anything. I do live in the USA lol and I've been trying to figure out a way to set it to CST but I have no clue where to start or what to look for. I tried to find a 12 or 24 hour setting but could not locate one at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also i am not using the smart start.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, a Resmed day is from noon till noon. You may wish to read these links to obtain a manual and how to enter the clinician menu. You will need to know how to do this to change the time. Please don't ask me why Resmed put the time in a normal, inaccessible area.

How to enter the Clinician Menu
https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info

How to obtain a Clinician Manual:
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...nual#THREE

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
The noon to noon makes sense. It didn't work but thank you for the help. For some reason, it still goes past 12 to 13, 14, etc. I have no clue honestly. Thank you for the help though.
Post Reply Post Reply
Kinda busy looking machine there, soldier. We'll call you E-1 for enlisted, like the rank I achieved before a medical honorable discharge, meaning I didn't get too far beyond the MIL spec barber and a few drills before I was out.

Best wishes regardless of the 24 hour time.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I can help. Your chart shows you using the machine from 05:00 (5 AM) to 17:30 (5:30 PM). If that is incorrect, we need to figure out what time you actually started and ended use of the machine, and change the time on your Resmed accordingly. One way to do this is to go into your machine settings and record the time and date shown in the about section, and note what the time and date is that you see on your watch or whatever. Post back with that information.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Oximeter (eg O2Ring) - Fix Time Error - So Simple! DavidEsp 7 1,032 07-24-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jaguarman9991
  Long time user, Lost weight AHI going up. Nutshell3160 1 101 07-23-2024, 06:42 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  long time user , new problems spud45 9 308 07-18-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Not adjusting to cpap. time for Bipap? Technica34 2 145 07-16-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Modified "Rise Time" on Luna G3 B25A BiPAP Cape67 4 218 07-11-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Cape67
  [Equipment] Getting a machine for the first time deadboy 10 363 07-10-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 150 6,167 07-08-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Schernenk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.