Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is there any software for the Ibreeze 20c Pro cpap machine?
RE: Is there any software for the Ibreeze 20c Pro cpap machine?
I thought the name iBreeze sounded familiar. Wellue (getwellue) site, better known for their oximeters, sells the iBreeze CPAP line and offers its software for download.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, I was never able to get the cloud based ResAssist app/software to work. I found a video on Youtube recently that led me to a downloadable software: [DME Link Removed] Go to GetWellue ⇾ FAQ & Downloads ⇾ PC Software and Mac App (The one for iBreeze is second row, middle).

It downloads as a RAR file so you will need to use something like WinRar to convert the download file to an executable (.exe) to run it. Once you do this it downloads successfully and allows you to upload your SD card data and view reports/statistics.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
You need the iMatrix software package (Windows only). Do a Google search for "wellue imatrix download" and that will take you to the page from which you can download the iMatrix program.

ResVent lists iMatrix on their site but does not provide a download link. Wellue does (and it's the same machine).
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm stuck with this machine because of a nationwide shortage on cpap machines and a recall by Phillips. They considered my case urgent due to the severity of my sleep study. Any suggestions appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
I could be wrong- newbie- but unless you have a windows machine or apple phone- you're outta luck.
They offer an apple app (I'm android) and a windows PC download (Again, android here), so I cannot access the info for Resvent Ibreeze 20A
Post Reply Post Reply
Just wanted to add that if you only have an Apple Mac computer, you *can* run the iMatrix software from Wellue by also using an application called Crossover. Crossover lets you run windows application on Macs. It doesn't work well with every windows program, but I tried it today with iMatrix and it seems to work fine. I was able to import data from the SD card and view data.

Crossover isn't free but there's a 14 day trial. I know it's not ideal but if you're a mac user and have one of these weird machines and want to look at the data, it's an option.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 86 Yesterday, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66
  [CPAP] New User w/ ResVent iBreeze 20A rstark13 5 131 03-26-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 10 298 03-22-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 29 620 03-21-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  UARS diagnosis? No improvements on CPAP. What Bilevel machine to get and where? empiricismandstatistics 8 198 03-21-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,721 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
  New to CPAP- Need advice on purchasing a machine JuanSiesta 4 365 02-14-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: JuanSiesta

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.