Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Issue transitioning from Dreamstation BiPap to ResMed 10 VAuto BiLevel
RE: Issue transitioning from Dreamstation BiPap to ResMed 10 VAuto BiLevel
(07-27-2021, 04:32 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: In theory and according to Respironics, Flex is very much like ResMed's EPR. Real life usage says they're not close in being the same at all. This also pertains to the whole machine. Since the ResMed targets different info to run the algorithm than the Respironics, it's going to be difficult to set a ResMed up in any way to feel like Respironics. I think it'll be easier on you to just do a self-titration on the ResMed and skip the Respironics adjustments. I believe these 2 machines are so different, you could not plug in an identical pressure set on both and get the same treatment or therapy feel.

Hello, I am looking into how others are responding to the switch from DS to ResMed.

Your statement above really seems to say it all.

And explains what I am going through as well.

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 15 469 5 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  Help with new AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings aubreyjs 6 133 6 hours ago
Last Post: aubreyjs
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 44 7 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 6 332 Yesterday, 02:40 PM
Last Post: pamm777
  Transitioning from ResMed to Lowenstein Prisma 20A SakimaStorm 5 289 04-16-2024, 04:34 AM
Last Post: bobgsm
  New Bilevel user help with settings (oscar attached) opo218 6 133 04-15-2024, 02:56 PM
Last Post: opo218
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 20 1,001 04-14-2024, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.