Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

JKan Therapy Analysis
RE: JKan Therapy Analysis
Hey Expat31,

Great link on back sleeping. Thank you for that! You know, I'm glad I did this test the last couple days, because I know there is no way I'm going to sleep on my back anymore. It's good to know you feel the same way about that position for yourself. I'll stick to the left side, I feel much more comfortable that way and fall asleep pretty quickly as well.

My whole problem with my eye is that the straps, tubing, or headgear from the masks I've used so far (F30i, F40, Vitera, P10, and F20) during the night move very close to my eye, thus causing irritation.

I think you may have just solved the issue. An eye patch is genius! I'm going to see what I can find on Amazon and take a shot at it.

Thank you, as always. You have helped me greatly with this experience.
Post Reply Post Reply
A couple of observations from tonight

During the auto-ramp time, I felt air-starved. I used the F20 AirTouch, and Oscar has me at 0.00 on leaks.

I woke up to pee at 12:50 am. Remembering how I felt at the beginning of the session, I changed the auto-ramp setting to 5 minutes. I’m wondering if I should drop the ramp completely at this point. Last night, I felt no benefit from the ramp at all.

It appears I hit my maximum pressure around 11:30 pm. My FL graph seems to have more activity than normal.

I’m not sure how the whole CA treatment-emergent thing works; is it possible I took a step backward with my “sleeping on the back” experiment?

I have an eye patch coming today, and I am curious to see how that works out. There is the potential to be great when I wear a nasal, pillow, or hybrid mask. I’m wondering if it will affect the seal on a full-face mask. 

Thanks for the help!

Last night, June 15th

Post Reply Post Reply
- Ramp definitely off, if you can. 

- Experiment on back sleeping - no step  backwards, but you will inadvertently roll over on your back from time to time.

- Too early to comment ln flow limitations and centrals. These things can come and go. 

Let things settle a bit to be able to get a clearer picture..
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds great! I'll report back in a few days. Thank you so much!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question AT's Therapy Analysis Pawpri 75 3,781 06-14-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  JoyD - Therapy Help JoyD. 19 1,080 06-14-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  casaroyan therapy help csaroyan 7 133 06-13-2024, 09:36 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  SOS Urgent : Request for Analysis of My Data Please Anewser 1 107 06-12-2024, 08:57 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] tortellini - Therapy Help tortellini 16 538 06-10-2024, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Alwyn - Treatment Analysis alwyns42 33 1,104 06-08-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR analysis Rook83 3 166 06-07-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Rook83

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.