Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

JKan Therapy Analysis
RE: JKan Therapy Analysis
EPR at 3 should greatly improve flow limitations, but the downside is that as some expiration pressure is being lost, therapy efficiency could be compromised to a certain extent,  and perhaps some centrals reappearing. 

You don't really know until you try. 

The final EPR may be the midpoint value, and the fixed pressure may be up to 10.

Only time will tell.

Finished for the day here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

Your suggestion had a great effect on my flow limits. (0.04), as expected, an increase in the CA's. I tried something new tonight; I don't think it had much effect on me, as I didn't take very much. I picked up a CBD tincture (100:1) CBD:THC. In hopes that it would help me sleep better. I only took 10 ml; Reddit suggested that as a start. The normal dose, according to the bottle, was 200 ml. I feel good this morning, no issues whatsoever. Even with all the CA's, I feel like I had a decent sleep.

It looks like we are down to very slight tweaks here and there. Should I stay at a fixed 9.6 EPR 3 for a few days and see what shakes out? Or do you see something worthy of a tweak?

Here is last night's Oscar. It looks like some SWJ just before I got up around 3:45 am.

Also, including SleepHQ , maybe being able to move around in their site may give you some new insight

https://sleephq.com/public/96bd4add-1fac...f19ee6f8f6

Thank you, Expat31!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I would stick with this for a couple more days. 

Perhaps afterwards, try EPR 2 as I indicated in my last post

I don't know much about CBD, except a doctor told me  "OK'ish" if obtained from a proper certified farm, without pesticide use. Never wanted to try it. I am not sure if it can encourage centrals....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amorsen84 Therapy Analysis - please help Amorsen84 4 124 07-12-2024, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  SOS Urgent : Request for Analysis of My Data Please Anewser 16 601 07-09-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Question AT's Therapy Analysis Pawpri 79 4,293 07-07-2024, 01:28 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  GeorgeGus - Therapy Analysis GeorgeGus 24 762 06-21-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Ace420 Sleep Therapy Analysis Ace420 1 163 06-17-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Smile OSCAR Analysis boo2433 18 887 06-17-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Alwyn - Treatment Analysis alwyns42 33 1,362 06-08-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.