Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

JasonR newbie... looking for advice!
RE: JasonR newbie... looking for advice!
I think with your very low pressure need and history of CAs, I will suggest starting at EPR 1 or 2 and not jump straight to 3 cm. Increasing minimum pressure to 6 or 7 will stabilize therapy.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Three Weeks In Need Help/Advice zetaphi938 3 52 52 minutes ago
Last Post: SaldusMiegas
  Unable to find the right mask [Looking for advice] BreatheRight 8 144 Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Advice appreciated martyedb 56 2,142 Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Last Post: martyedb
  New to the forum. Would appreciate any advice h1990 13 291 05-14-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] I want to buy a bi-level or AVS machine and am in need of advice. mid range 11 278 05-12-2021, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Geer1
  [Treatment] New to CPAP, seeking advice after few nights breadrug 8 227 05-08-2021, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Switch Repair Advice Resmed Aircurve ASV Whitenoise 13 309 05-06-2021, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Whitenoise

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.