Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Jaw Alignment as a cause of OSA
RE: Jaw Alignment as a cause of OSA
23rd Apr Flow Rate 2 Min Interval End Sessions

Post Reply Post Reply
22nd Apr Flow Rate 2 Min Interval End Sessions

Post Reply Post Reply
someone more knowledgeable than me will have to weigh in. something is off with that hairbrush-y flow but I don't know what to do about it. you have some fairly consistent low level flow limitations that you might be sensitive to (causing mini arousals). someone with more to offer you should be along soon.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh wow, so something is amiss, now that sounds interesting...

I hope someone who knows what this means can tell me what is happening so hopefully adjustments can be made...

Now thinking about it, at times I have felt weird breathing and that was why I was playing about with the min pressure, I recall in the night turning the min pressure right down to try to alleviate the feeling, I don’t think it worked though, that’s why I removed that mask at times, I didn’t like the feeling...
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2020, 04:36 PM)sheepless Wrote: someone more knowledgeable than me will have to weigh in. something is off with that hairbrush-y flow but I don't know what to do about it.  you have some fairly consistent low level flow limitations that you might be sensitive to (causing mini arousals).  someone with more to offer you should be along soon.

Should I start a new post to bring this to people's attention as this has moved on from the original subject ?
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW hallra, that is more or less your call if you want to start a new thread. If you think this thread has run its course and that you'd be better served with a new thread and appropriate title, go for it. However, if you think it just needs redirection within this thread, that is OK as well. This is not me giving permission but offering some helpful assistance. I don't think there's a real wrong choice either way, but the new thread and title has some particular usefulness if this current thread drifts too far off the original topic to remain helpful.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I will create a new post, please chip where you can as I probably won’t describe things well as I’ve got no idea what I’m talking about Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Guess we're both in trouble then as I don't know what I'm talking about either. Smile
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree a new thread for that is a good idea, since this thread title lends itself to people interested in jaw alignment.

BTW I do think re-conditioning your cats is a good idea! I'm never one to root for waking up any earlier than necessary.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.