Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Jobien therapy thread
Jobien therapy thread
Hello,
I would like to receive help regarding the results of my oximetry. I have been in therapy for 3 years. Last year I went from a CPAP to an AutoCPAP. But I still feel tired.
 I did some oximetry tests while I was sleeping and consulted with a Neurologist (he was the one who discovered my severe OSA disorder), he told me that although the oxygen was not low, the fact that there were so many peaks on the graph or saw teeth ( drops) was a sign that something was not going well in my therapy. 
That left me very worried and I went to visit a pulmonologist and he told me that these results were within normal limits and that I should not worry. 
I don't know what to do anymore, honestly. 
My Airsense 10 Autoset machine indicates a very low apnea rate: 1 or 2 per hour.
 But I don't feel good when I wake up, can someone help me?
greetings and thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oximetry
Please download the OSCAR program, put an SD card in your machine, and post some charts fo review. The links in my signature explain the steps for installing OSCAR and formatting charts.

Nothing in your oximetry report stands out to me as an issue. Seeing your CPAP data would provide more information that would show us what is going on during sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorry to start new thread but need nap Morgannon 152 8,023 2 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  LuminousOne Therapy Thread LuminousOne 20 735 5 hours ago
Last Post: LuminousOne
  Montacute's Therapy Thread Montacute 54 1,010 07-25-2024, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Montacute
  Tobiathan therapy thread tobiathan 4 154 07-25-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: tobiathan
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 109 3,719 07-24-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  cpapnovice - Therapy Thread cpapnovice 40 657 07-24-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: cpapnovice
Idea [Treatment] Chuu's Therapy Thread Chuuclysm 12 378 07-24-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Chuuclysm

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.