Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just looking to see how things are going - new charts
Just looking to see how things are going - new charts

Hi 

Not posted charts for a while so just looking to see how things are going as still quite tired in day. I have sleep apnea which AHI is quite well controlled and I have REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder.

Medications I take are 2mg Clonazepam at night for REM sleep Behavour disorder, lamotrigine twice a day and duloxetine for Bipolar.

Anything abnormal or standing out??

THanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just looking to see how things are going - new charts

Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Quiet on here was hoping one of the gurus on here would have a scan over my charts for
Me
And provide some feedback
Post Reply Post Reply
I saw your charts yesterday and didn’t see anything that I could offer to improve on these very good therapy results. Using EPR 3 at 13-20 pressure, there is relatively little variation or potential disruption through the night and event are random and unrelated to settings or position. I don’t have any knowledge of REM disorders so can’t help with that issue.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it ever worth reducing EPR?
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know why you would. Flow limitations are well controlled, but present and with lower EPR, will increase. Those tend to be more disruptive to sleep. I think you are benefiting or even optimized at the current setting of 3, but EPR is a comfort feature and if you want to try lower settings and observe whether it improves your sleep or not, then you don't have to get my approval or anyone else.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  In a quandry over a couple of things... SheShells23 49 852 03-25-2024, 11:01 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
Sad help! bipap making things worse Sleepyroshi 11 585 03-23-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 104 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Help Interpreting Oscar Charts - Huge Clusters of OA Heaviside 3 376 02-22-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] New with CPAP Request Assist with OSCAR Charts YankeeLaker 18 1,120 01-30-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [CPAP] Some Oscar Charts from me Dataporter 3 259 01-28-2024, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.