Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just started my CPAP trial and struggling.
RE: Just started my CPAP trial and struggling.
Hi slujones,
Well, some good advice from other posters, I particually liked the UPS idea, although they are not that cheap, how about a 'Freezer Alarm', obviously this would wake you up but at least you wouldn't 'struggle' for a while before waking up.
Apneoiacs (What is the 'Collective term?) all know we have a problem and as we all know there's no gain without pain.
Wearing masks, Nasal Pillows etc is what we have to do to to function, just give it time, it gets better honestly.
Try every type of mask or machine you can, you are the one who has live with it, after all, we spend a third of our lives in bed, so you might as well be comfortable.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 7 355 4 minutes ago
Last Post: SingleH
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 107 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New to CPAP and struggling with my mask. jmswjunk4 2 85 04-11-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [CPAP] Struggling with settings touwmus 0 107 04-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: touwmus
  Struggling with pressure etc ubuntootoo 9 359 03-22-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 173 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
Gross [Diagnosis] Moved from APAP to BPAP and struggling Spicykielbasa 1 263 03-10-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Spicykielbasa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.