Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just tried to start OSCAR for second day and none of my info is showing
Just tried to start OSCAR for second day and none of my info is showing
Good morning.

I just clicked on my OSCAR program to use it for the second time.  Is it normal for the first screen that shows up to show nothing?  It even says I must create a user profile.  Why wouldn’t that have saved yesterday when I finished using the program?  All the options to click on on the right are unavailable except for the profile house.  I click on that and nothing changes.
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Just tried to start OSCAR for second day and none of my info is showing
I did look up in the instructions about what might be going on. According to the manual my data from yesterday should be there. Do you think I need to uninstall all the existing OSCAR and re-install then start from scratch with new profile and everything?
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Something doesn’t look right. Did you remember to put your card back in the machine unlocked? I would just start over. Take the card out, close Oscar, put the card back in and open Oscar and click import if it shows up. 

Haven’t seen that screen before
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
Uh oh.  Don't laugh at me...but am I supposed to insert the SD card into the computer BEFORE I try to run OSCAR again?  I thought maybe the information from yesterday would still show up, including my profile.  The OSCAR application and files already on my computer does not store previous data?

Regards,
Plmnb
Post Reply Post Reply
So, I just inserted the SD card and opened OSCAR program.  Didn't work Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
That screen suggests that there is no profile yet. You need to click on New Profile and fill in a user-name (i.e Plmnb). That is the ONLY information needed for a profile and you can ignore the screens on location, doctors, etc. Once a profile is complete you should be able to import the data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
All your info should still be there from yesterday. I have all my data from the first day using it up to now. 

I don’t know this time. Maybe some of the other members have seen that screen before.
Post Reply Post Reply
I DID create a profile yesterday.  It was even on my data reports. What could have happened?  So, I should go ahead and redo the profile?  I sort of hoped we could figure out why this happened.  I don't really care to create a new profile every time I use the program.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ummm did you download Oscar from here or some other site? That happened to me when I download sleepyhead, the software that was used before Oscar and is no longer supported. It would make me create my profile every time I opened it
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm pretty sure I downloaded it by using the link on this site.

I guess I'll make a new profile.   It won't be like I'll lose all the previous data because when I used the program yesterday all my readings for all my days were present.  Luckily I saved the screen shots from yesterday.

Just curious as to what happened....it's my nature.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 317 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,705 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,686 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,302 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 483 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
  Missing Datalog info - bad SD card or something else? q49q49 4 841 06-01-2023, 07:17 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 841 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.