Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Just tried to start OSCAR for second day and none of my info is showing
RE: Just tried to start OSCAR for second day and none of my info is showing
Yes, the write protect tab is in the unlocked position.

I'm going to give up trying to figure this out. I'm hoping there was just a hiccup in the program. As mentioned previously, I am glad I have the screen shots of the missing day, the 11th. I do have the summaries for the 5th-10th. I understand this is normal for not having had a card on those days. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Btw, exactly what do you mean about not being able to read the data on the card more than once per day?

Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you already have data for the day OSCAR will not read the data on the SD Card.

This has been there for years. And yes it is on our list.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is getting annoying.

I just opened OSCAR to read last night’s data and AGAIN I have no profile!

Please, can one of your OSCAR tech individuals help me figure out why this has happened again?

I am tempted to delete the application by moving it to the trash and installing again. I just want to know how doing that might affect any data that was previously imported into the program.
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have also tried inserting the SD card first into the computer, THEN opening OSCAR but that does not work either. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Do these Screen shots help?

[attachment=18059]
[attachment=18060]
[attachment=18062]
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR DEBUG REPORT - DOES THIS HELP?

[attachment=18063]
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm wondering if part of the problem is that my last name changed in June and the new last name is not changed everywhere in my computer. So in the lines of script(?) it is trying to match my new last name with my old last name?
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR, by default, uses your Profile "username" as a directory name and places files in your "home" directory so yes, that could be the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
The OSCAR program is available to all users on the computer but the data is stored locally in the user's directory.  If you changed your username on the computer, or you are logged in under a different account, this would explain the problem.  Another thought is to make sure your profile is selected prior to any operation in OSCAR.  Also, the Preferences section allows the option  to "Automatically load  last used profile on Startup".  I's make sure that is selected.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I didn’t change my name in my computer after installing OSCAR. My name has always been and still is my old last name. But when I installed OSCAR I entered my newer last name in the OSCAR profile box. Should I just create my OSCAR profile name again, but this time use my old last name?

I had spoken to Apple support a few weeks ago about changing my last name in my computer but it was so complicated a process that I thought I’d leave it be.

So, if I want to clear up this OSCAR problem correctly I guess I should call Apple back and try to have them walk me through the steps to do so?

You think that would fix the issue?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 119 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,584 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,509 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,244 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 461 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
  Missing Datalog info - bad SD card or something else? q49q49 4 796 06-01-2023, 07:17 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 804 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.