Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

herenthere - Therapy Thread
How I'm dealing with increasing CAs as the night goes on
As I've previously posted, my data show that the number of CAs per hour increases by the hour during the night. I've started removing my mask during the last hour or two of the night, and now I feel more rested. During the last part of the night I'd been feeling like I was fighting the machine, but now I'm sleeping restfully. I continue to track oximetry with my ring, which shows my SpO2 is not quite as high without the machine, but it's still not too bad if the maskless period is not too long, and certainly better than my pre-PAP days. Before PAP I'd often spent the last bit of the night in my recliner due to general aches and stiffness, so this also lets me do that.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: herenthere - Therapy Thread
herenthere - I've noticed that all 3 of your threads deal with your therapy. In order to keep all your history together for easier reference, I have combined all 3 of your threads.  I have renamed it, "herenthere - Therapy Thread".  This new name is more inclusive for all your posts.

You will notice that all previous posts will still have the thread title that they were posted under.  You can ignore these.  All new post going forward will have the new thread title.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 839 3 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,084 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 176 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 256 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,269 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,364 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 968 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.